Hello! rebelCoder here. Welcome to my website, dedicated to all things Programming, Bioinformatics, Machine Learning and Open-Source Software.
Programming and Bioinformatics are my true passions. I am researching longevity (life extension), cell signaling for tissue and organ regeneration, DNA damage repair and Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS). I am also a strong advocate for an ethical, cruelty-free, plant-based and science-based nutrition.
In my work I only use 100% FOSS (Free and Open-Source Software) for two reasons, I love Linux and I want this to be available for everyone and I don’t want a paywall stopping someone from creating amazing things. Programing languages I use the most, are Python, C++, and Rust.
I am also planing to add interactive Bioinformatics tools section in the future.
Things you might find on this website:
- Bioinformatics articles and videos, divided in series
- General programming tips and tricks
- Books, courses and other related material reviews
If you find any material, presented on this website, useful, please consider sharing it and supporting my work. Check out my Patreon tiers to get access to dedicated Chat, Forum, and Video Calls. But no matter what, all of my educational content will always stay open and free.
- Bitcoin: bc1qlzd0rppcg4eju98ssefluxe2r2ly0s8knqtr9g
- Ethereum: (any ERC-2.0 tokens) 0xce95ED5d459E8f0fC71E991C48ec145D4E16eAcc
- Telegram Bioinformatics chat
- Telegram Bioinformatics news
- Bioinformatics Matrix community
Hey! I am a Rebel Pi powered by open-source and working hard to run this website.